Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Golf balls
Pocket knife
Rings & Coins
Antique pop tops
4 anchors
6 pair of glasses
25' bayliner
ALL now above water
All in the last 3 weeks
Im back in the water after a couple yrs off. I am LOVIN it!

Went treasure hunting under a popular swimming spot today, my buddy got a nice pair of prescription glasses with shades, and a golf ball. Got a set of keys and a silver ring here. Not a bad day for detector less hunting. Can't wait to go back.

Was totally surprised at the number of female bio bombs, ick maybe time for a dry suit and ffm no baby bio bombs this time at least...

IMG00180.jpg

IMG00182.jpg

IMG00184.jpg

To day was a good day, we started our day by putting the Zodiacs in the water and when we were doing that Zodiacdivergilles looks in the water and finds a good quality mask at the boat launch. Now you know it's going to be a good day when it starts out like that. So we head out to the wreck and things do start out good, a gold coin and several pieces of jewellery on our first dive. The next dive turns up 2 more coins, (half sovereigns) more jewellery, a silver disc and several other bits and pieces. Now just to let you know there is no otherfeeling in the world like finding gold on the bottom. Can't wait to get out again.
ZDD

Attachments

• IMG00179.jpg
    IMG00179.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 542
Want to share dive sites :)

Well all I can say for now is that is in the Atlantic ocean, I hope I haven't said too much. Once we have cleaned out these holes we are in I might start dropping hints and with a little research you will likely figure it out.
ZDD

Diving the Algol my dive buddy and I found a few made in China plastic plates with images like a rooster on it. We put the plates next to the mooring line, upright, so it looks like a display at a fine china shop.

Other then that I've found sand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom