Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let add a few more to my list....More fishing poles than I count.
20 or more 55-gallon drums, rolls of carpet. toilets, sinks, tires ( more than you shake a stick at). school desks. Old scales. a sunk catamaran.. Cigarette machine... Even a old industrial reefer... Lots of car keys. This was just at one location... Used to find Euro coins..(they turn black after exposure to water for a bit)..all time favorite thing..WWII 500lb bomb at the bottom of a lake just outside of Nussheim, Germany..The lake is closed now! Imagine that. Cellphones, cd players...the list goes on and on............. I always manage to come up with more than I went in with.
Cheers,
Rob

on my first dive after ow cert i found a diamond ear ring in the area of 1/8th carat. also found a couple 30-30 shells.

mike

nice one

Hey huys, I found an intact TBD devastator. 12 years of research. I have found Four B-25's, some sadly debris fields. 2 B-24's. 1 A-24. 3 H8k Emily's. 2 H6k Mavis. I SB2c Helldiver, a PBM-3 Mariner, a TBM/F Avenger, A Grumann J2F Duck, a F6f Hellcat, a squardon of Zeros, besides a couple P-39's, one with aircrew. Lived underwater in the Marshall Islands for 26 years. 250 Book research library, know archivists by first names. Looking for a couple research partners in the zen of Shadow Divers. Oh, and a bunch of ships, and I work for a living too. All replies welcome. Matt Holly

i feel geographically impaired

:wink:

that's some awesome work, aquamar

an old shortwave radio covered in coral in bonaire, of course I didnt touch it, I also found a plastic gun with coral growing on it.

Back
Top Bottom