The "Thanks" button is gone.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The staff has reviewed the
post_thanks1.gif
feature and has decided to remove it. We felt that it has contributed to an unhealthy polarization of the community and was susceptible to abuse by a few.

As always, your input and comments were invaluable in reaching this decision. Now it's back to your regularly scheduled thankless program!

Another Stupid move by the Honchos that run SB:shakehead::shakehead: Next time maybe you should ask the 100,000 plus members what they think and let the members decide.

Dude, we're old.... S&H Green Stamps.....

I'd like to thank you for your post (but I can't) :D
...or Top Value stamps. I got a set of Bongos with S&H.

<------<<< Also remembers Cloverlake milk carton coupons with Hopalong Cassidy. Lousy redemption choices tho.

Thanks NetDoc. Count me among those who are glad it's gone. It would have been usefull if it was used sparingly, but when threads filled up with every poster thanking every other poster it was really too much clutter. Sometimes less is more.

Thanks NetDoc. Count me among those who are glad it's gone. It would have been usefull if it was used sparingly, but when threads filled up with every poster thanking every other poster it was really too much clutter. Sometimes less is more.
As others are writing... +1 (I believe that means I agree, or thank you)

...or Top Value stamps. I got a set of Bongos with S&H.
Mom let me get a harmonica...

The only thing that came close to S&H and Top Value was the original HSN shops that started in Pinellas Co. Fl. The first time I walked in, I thought... Wow S&H grew up :rofl3:

The staff has reviewed the
post_thanks1.gif
feature and has decided to remove it. We felt that it has contributed to an unhealthy polarization of the community and was susceptible to abuse by a few.

As always, your input and comments were invaluable in reaching this decision. Now it's back to your regularly scheduled thankless program!

As long as you don't say we never thanked you! :coffee:

I think we should disable the "Log out" feature, too...

I liked the "thanks button"

I guess I'll have to say:

:) thanks :)

But that seems like a lot of effort when you could just push a button that said it all - "thanks" and/or "I agree" and/or "I really appreciated your advice" or "thanks for posting that"

Bring it back.

Bring back the "THANKS BUTTON"

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom