The Scuba West Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board. Scuba West is great. Also, I live near you if you ever want to dive. I'm always looking for new buddies.

Boats,

Are you working at Scuba West?

Yeah, I have seen him lurking around up there... :D He was up there today... heheheh

TMet! Thanks! I am ALWAYS looking for someone to dive with! I was devastated, the last two weekends my diving fell through! If yer available, that is great! I fly out to Chicago for the next four days, but I'll be ready to go by Friday.

B Joe! LURKING? Hey, I wore my tye-dye t-shirt today, I'm like a GIANT target! :D How did it go on the repairs today with Kevin?

Miss D! Yes! I ended up investing in a non-diving business opportunity in Tampa (which got me here!), so I was looking to get into a shop to gain experience, and work through to my instructor cert!

Scuba West picked me up to do work on the sales floor, and work on a bunch of new customer programs (and a lot of other cool things that are brand new to the shop). The first thing I'm rolling out is a "Voice of the Customer" program, to get feedback from divers on what they want in a dive shop, as well as special perks and fun things for those who visit Scuba West.

Jeff at Scuba West is looking to make a lot of great changes at his shop, and I believe anyone who has been there will notice a nice "morph" into the new direction he wants to go. Some really dynamic things.

I don't want to keep yacking, if anyone would like to PM me with their thoughts, PLEASE do! Good, bad, fire away!

Did I mention the tent sale? LOL!

Last edited:
TMet!
B Joe! LURKING? Hey, I wore my tye-dye t-shirt today, I'm like a GIANT target! :D Did you and Pete enjoy your second dive at the Grotto? It was awesome to chat with the both of you today! There's a dive Halloween night at the GROTTO! Keep it in mind if yer about! BOO! :cool2:

Wrong guy!!! :D I dove with Kevin, Mark and Chad. We worked on the 40 ft platform getting it ready for Halloween. I have prob dove the grotto 35 times at least, I always find something different. Today was fun, because I was putting together zip ties to tie the lattace work down. I never knew my buoyancy was so good! Man it's dark under that platform! :D

TMet! Thanks! I am ALWAYS looking for someone to dive with! I was devastated, the last two weekends my diving fell through! If yer available, that is great! I fly out to Chicago for the next four days, but I'll be ready to go by Friday.

I'm game. During the week is usually best for me but if I can get back on overnights I'll be back to being open for any day. Who needs sleep right?

OH GEEZ!

Sorry! I DO recognize you now, UPSIDE down! HA!

You know, Mark left without his wetsuit!

That is sweet, with the buoyancy!

I'm working at the shop Sunday all day, then leaving from there to the airport to fly to Chicago.

See ya around!

OH GEEZ!

Sorry! I DO recognize you now, UPSIDE down! HA!

You know, Mark left without his wetsuit!

That is sweet, with the buoyancy!

I'm working at the shop Sunday all day, then leaving from there to the airport to fly to Chicago.

See ya around!

That's why Hudosn is called the black hole! I left without my Fins one day....he left without his wetsuit!!!! I feel redemption now!!! :rofl3:

Just a fast reminder about the tent sale this weekend!

I can't believe the amount of stuff that has been "stocked away" over the last year to sell in our storage container. GEEZ!

ALL good stuff!

I was also told that we will be selling-off some of our rental gear this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom