The Scuba West Tent Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I snagged this from their web site. Something to keep in mind!

Tent Sale 2009
Saturday and Sunday November 14-15, 2009
8am until 5pm

Don't Miss it!

End of the season spectacular event! - Scuba West's Tent Sale 2009

This is our 4th annual sales event...and it's going to be big! If you haven't attended the sale in previous years, you don't know what you're missing!

This sale is two days only - Saturday and Sunday November 14th and 15th, 2009 from 8am until 5pm!

What will you find? New and used BCDs, regulator sets, tanks, wetsuits, mask, fins snorkels, boots, gloves, cameras, dive computers, dive gauges and consoles and much more!

Used, new, closeouts, one of a kinds, blemished items, all at unbelievable prizes. Giveaways every hour on the hour from 9am until 5pm each day! Hundreds of items will be on sale. More items added on Sunday as well! Bring in your used items to trade! There is gear on sale for everyone!

This is the sales event you've been waiting for!

Extraordinary sale...extraordinary savings!

I'm new on here and to diving. Where is Scuba West and what is thier web site?

Welcome to the board!! Scuba West > Home is a link to their site. However there is a couple shops nearer to you that have promotions and sales posted on the board all the time. Just keep your eyes open.

Welcome to the board and congrats on getting certified. Scuba West in in Hudson. They are the owners of and right across the street from Hudson Grotto. Thats a fun dive for you to try. I would recommend getting a few more dives in before you do though. Echoo is right there are a few other shops closer to you that do big sales on a regular basis but I don't believe any of them have anything coming up in the near future. So it might be worth the drive if you're looking to buy right now.

A great dive shop with HUGE savings is Brandon Scuba Quest in Brandon, FL. It will be WELL worth your trip to save the $$$.
The dive shops in Hudson, FL are closer to me as well, but I still travel to Brandon to buy gear!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
A great dive shop with HUGE savings is Brandon Scuba Quest in Brandon, FL. It will be WELL worth your trip to save the $$$.
The dive shops in Hudson, FL are closer to me as well, but I still travel to Brandon to buy gear!

I was going to say the same thing but I didn't want to hijack someones thread to throw a plug in for the shop I work with. So thanks for doing it for me.:D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I was going to say the same thing but I didn't want to hijack someones thread to throw a plug in for the shop I work with. So thanks for doing it for me.:D

Hence my reason for just saying watch the board. But anyway the place in brandon is certainly closer to him and also has great deals. I have never been there as I try to support my local shops.

Yep, Brandon would be closer for Pony!

Still, if he gets the itch, it would be worth the trip for the two day sale. Also, since he's new to the area, he could check out the Grotto.

OR, he may want to shoot up there for the Haunted Halloween Grotto on the 31st!

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Yep, Brandon would be closer for Pony!

Still, if he gets the itch, it would be worth the trip for the two day sale. Also, since he's new to the area, he could check out the Grotto.

OR, he may want to shoot up there for the Haunted Halloween Grotto on the 31st!

Agreed! It is definately worth the trip. Even if he doesn't dive the grotto. Itsa nice shop.

Items for the tent sale are piling up.

There will be a LOT of cool stuff!

It feels like Christmas when I get to go through all of the GEAR!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom