The Philippines Promotion Picture Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kayangan Lake, Coron Island:
kayanganlake.jpg

Entrance fee is ~P110. Has cleaner shrimps (same ones in Barracuda Lake) that will clean you if you get close enough (tickles!). The bangkeros can cook you lunch here as well.

Secluded Beach west of Gunther's Cathedral, Coron Island:
coron.jpg

Dove with Coron Divers. After Diving Gunther's Cathedral, we stopped here to have lunch.

This was lunch:
lunchcoron.jpg

Economic Fish Port, General Santos:
gensanfishport.jpg

This is the heart of the Philippines' tuna trade. It is an economic facility so in order to enter the fish port you need to arrange it through a third party tour group. They will secure a permit from the port's Environmental Health and Safety Office. You must wear long pants and they will provide boots for you.

South Point Divers, Lemlunay Resort, Sarangani Bay:
gensan.jpg

Paul Partridge's dive boat. Yes it is as beautiful and tranquil here as it looks.

Love the last shot fafi! the second to the last one is enough to tie my stomach into a knot. hehe

Love the last shot fafi! the second to the last one is enough to tie my stomach into a knot. hehe

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

the balloon flight experience was a welcome surprise. while the crew of balloonteam werl were preparing the balloon, the owner/pilot wolf kadach & his wife invited me to join them for that morning's flight. for free :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom