The official "Dry your boots and gloves" thread !!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything dries in the bathroom, when I'm at home in Canada and don't have a convenient source of nice warm sun. Boots, gloves, hood all stand on various sized toiletry bottles on the windowsill, and conveniently (for hanging dive gear, not for taking a shower!) the tub in that bathroom, since the ceiling starts to slant in the middle, has a curtain rod that's hund from the ceiling and bends across halfway, to make it more like a shower stall, which makes it easy to hang wetsuits from the rod without having them drip half outside the tub. BCD and other bits sit in the bottom of the tub, and I use the downstairs shower until it's all dry. When it won't dry on it's own between dives, I just end up diving in wet gear, and if it's too cold to do that, it's too cold for a wetsuit.

Prefer to dive where the sun dries the stuff between dives and you take the stuff into the shower to get into it wet, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom