The Official Blue Springs War is Bad for Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know what to tell you. I did talk to you, in person. I believed you when you said you owned the place and I believed your web posts when you said it was closed. Then I found out that it is open and now I have some doubts about your previous claim.

As far as something being taken without permission and not returned or whatever being criminal I guess that depends on who owns the building where the property was located at the time and other circumstances of it being there that I'm not aware of at this time.

Why is it any of your concern how long I have been a member of anything or when I start posting or why?

You stated the quarry was closed and represented things to be a certain way in a public forum so I wanted to make sure that people who wanted to dive Blue Springs knew it was really open for them so they could dive there. So I used the same forum you did. I like diving the place. I want to dive the place. But you apparently don't want divers at the place if you aren't getting paid. Which would be ok if you were really the owner and had control of the property.

Good intentions are great but why drag the divers into your private war by claiming things that appear not to be true. Possesion is 9/10 of the law.

Blue springs, who is your lawyers, and are you willing to keep paying till you end up in arbitration. Lawyers, makes money, mediator makes money, and you both spend money. If nelson never agrees, you go to arbitration, where you have a slight chance.

Give it up and go down to nelson, does this guy really have nothing better to do then run the diving.

Or you can bring both sides here, and let the SB members set up a trial.

You claim bird droppings on compressor, what compressor is stolen, sounds like there was one on site when you were running it. Was this compressor nelsons to begin with.

What is annual Income on diving, air, and dive support.

Are there any other SB members that dive here to give there thoughts of making this problem go away?

How about posting the truth: Blue Springs is open and being operated by the previous owner. Make your claim to ownership and include the fact that you are seeking a legal solution through the courts. But stop giving divers that don't know any better the impression that there is no diving to be had at the quarry. Besides if you prevail in court you can sue for lost revenues.

:popcorn:

I should have known better but I needed to go diving so I got up this morning, loaded up our scuba gear and made the two hour + drive to Blue Springs. What did I find when I got there? A locked friggin gate! I could care less who's right or wrong and I don't even know either side but the damn place looked closed to me!

Its only open by appointment now. And apparently the only divers getting those appointments are instructors with classes. This came from one of the local instructors that I spoke with.

I should have known better but I needed to go diving so I got up this morning, loaded up our scuba gear and made the two hour + drive to Blue Springs. What did I find when I got there? A locked friggin gate! I could care less who's right or wrong and I don't even know either side but the damn place looked closed to me!

Didn't listen to your old dive buddy did ya? :) I'm glad that you didn't emal for me to go along.

Well I am curious as to the deal with this place. I am in Louisville and the only dive hole here has turned into a joke. it is nothing put kids partying and drinking and floating, stirring up the water, leaving trash, cussing and yelling. there are no air fill station, or anything to warrent the cost to enter the facility to dive. Now if I want to party and drink this is a great place to go.

So now I am looking at driving to Hopkinsville to Penny Royal to dive. just as far as Blue Springs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom