The new Freedom Contour - The Rolex of backplates.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m a signwriter by trade, and for some reason traditional hand painted signs and pinstriping has been ‘rediscovered’ and has experienced an explosion in popularity
I like my Freedom Plates just as they are, but would you mind doing a little touch up on my VDH plate? :)
vdh plate w harness single strap method front view.jpg

Right now I’m estimating winter to early spring. Plates are a side hobby I do in wintertime when my regular work slows down. I’m a signwriter by trade, and for some reason traditional hand painted signs and pinstriping has been ‘rediscovered’ and has experienced an explosion in popularity, don’t ask me why. It was supposed to be headed for extinction years ago, but apparently it’s not going anywhere anytime soon as evidenced by the overwhelming amount of inquiries I get. Maybe the dry souless world of digital perfection has finally taken a toll on the minds of real humans? Maybe that’s why you guys like those plates so much that I hammer out one by one. You’re all art collectors whether you realize it or not.
Somehow I need to figure out how to fit all this in.

Eric, as you can see, fine craftsmanship never goes out of style, which is good news. Glad your business is doing well, and maybe my plate will be a New Year's present!

Hello Mr Sedletsky,

I am not in a hurry, but I most certainly would like to dive a Freedom contour. I am in for one of your backplate ;please add me to the list. (If possible).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom