The Lake Lanier Looney Bird Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaPT:
. It sure would be nice to have weather on the weekend like we had today and yesterday.

Amen brother, Amen.

It would be nice if the next month was just like it was today and yesterday.

See y'all Looney Birds in PCB next month.

Jeremy

scubaPT:
Well I was hoping to do a dive this Sunday, 2/27, but just checked the weather site and it looks like cold and rainy. I guess I will have to wait until the 12th at the jetties to dive again. It sure would be nice to have weather on the weekend like we had today and yesterday.

How is you ear doing Matt?
HI Allen:
I will dive on Sunday About 10:30a.m. to work on the trail to a 65/85 foot area around the point-
Clif

scubaPT:
How is you ear doing Matt?

Ear's doing good Allen, thanks for asking. I am actually heading down to Vortex on Friday night. Going to dive Vortex all day Sat. and then jump on a boat out of Destin on Sunday morning. Going to burn 2 tanks on the miss louise wreck with my newly certified buddy, kyle. I hired a DM for us since this will be his first ocean dive from a boat in choppy seas, and to show us the site since I've never dove it before. I will be looking to dive lanier March 5th or 6th. When the heck are those annual parking passes going to be released, sheesh.

Don't look now but I think I'm trying to swing for a drysuit.. :)

Matt

Hey, Corigan, you know where to send Kyle when he gets ready to go the B/P and wing route . . . :D

By the way, I got the other keepers cut.

Finally got my new PST 119 into the tank last night. Geeezzz does that thing fit good!!! Between it and the SS-B/P-W set up the weight is really going away and the trim is superb.

Going to do on some moorings up at Holiday Marina Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested . . . :06:

The Kraken:
Hey, Corigan, you know where to send Kyle when he gets ready to go the B/P and wing route . . . :D

By the way, I got the other keepers cut.

Sounds good D, I was showing kyle my BP the other night showing him how things will work when I actually come by some more money. I think I am going to try to get a drysuit before I finish off the BP/W. Right now my Knighthawk is working fine, and a drysuit would be a precious commodity.

Matt

skierch:
HI Allen:
I will dive on Sunday About 10:30a.m. to work on the trail to a 65/85 foot area around the point-
Clif

I would come out to offer any assistance I could but until I actually get my semi-dry It's just too cold for me to do anything other than "work" at trying to staying warm.

Jeremy

skierch:
HI Allen:
Clif
Clif,
You planning on diving regardless of the weather?
If so, then I may come up.

The Kraken:
Going to do on some moorings up at Holiday Marina Saturday afternoon if anyone is interested . . . :06:

Unfortunately I cannot make Saturday, I'm taking my 6 year old to the circus.

Hey, Allen,
How's the Gray's Reef adventure shaping up?

The Kraken:
How's the Gray's Reef adventure shaping up?

Actually Clif sent in a deposit to hold May 14 open. I am looking forward to the trip, should be some good diving. I think the boat is a 6 pack, so we should probably look at firming up who will be going. I'll talk to Clif about it on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom