The Greater Tampa Bay Area take XVI - Home Base/Chat Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duncan, and anyone else, want to do Spanish Rocks on Sunday?

I might be convinced! :D

I might be convinced! :D

Well there is a lil group doing the Sugar Barge first, which I am skipping. Scott5644 and I are going to do two on Spanish Rocks. We'll see you at 10 a.m.?

hi guys
back for more at last
have got to do this one really havent i.
count me in
placed post on other thread as well
will prob make my way over on saturday afternoon,in orlando now friday eve and at last got hooked up to the net for emails etc.
duncan

So I got a couple of crab legs yesterday and a hogfish. Wondering how I should make them for dinner tonight. Me thinks I will have to add some fish from my last trip, as yesterdays fish shrunk when it got topside :54:

Well there is a lil group doing the Sugar Barge first, which I am skipping. Scott5644 and I are going to do two on Spanish Rocks. We'll see you at 10 a.m.?

Hi Miss D,
Sorry I missed you on sunday. I was diving with scuba crab and did the barge first.
I have heard good things about you and look forward to diving with you if possible.
Are you doing the Turkey Fry saturday?

Hi Miss D,
Sorry I missed you on sunday. I was diving with scuba crab and did the barge first.
I have heard good things about you and look forward to diving with you if possible.
Are you doing the Turkey Fry saturday?

I saw Scuba Crab for just a brief sec. We were all on our way to do our second dive. We hung out for a while to see if anyone else came along. I will know by Wednesday, if I can make it to the Turkey Fry, if so I will look forward to seeing you there :)

Heya, anyone from around this area (WestChase) going to the Turkey Fry at Venice Beach? I am thinking of some carpooling. Anyone?

Had a great dive on Saturday . I got to dive the Bayaronto for my deep dive for my advanced cert..We swam through the stern of the ship very cool ,then went to the bow of the ship and got my max depth of 109 at the sand.cant wait to dive it again.Btw the vis was 50-60 ft

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom