The Great Escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would tell you I have been sitting here this whole time waiting for the rest of the story but that would be a lie. Where is the rest of the story. I love a good story and funny endings.

It must have been the cops knocking on his door. They heard about the tunnel...

Egad! According to Sealskin, it sounds like I'm a lucky man to have escaped with my life Saturday aftenoon (I dived with Timeliner in Ok.) I must have been totally oblivious to the extreme peril to which I was exposed. I noticed nothing amiss...well, there were those few moments at the "crab trap" when I felt as though I was being encouraged to explore within...

Naw, surely not!

Well now that I'd managed to shake the Frat Stampede I settled into a pretty nice
little dive. I crossed the lake along the bottom at around 40 feet and found some
swim goggles. It's cool how much things look different at night. I shut off my light
and just did a Buda on the bottom. In a few minutes I could almost read my gauges
and so I set out again till the trees got a bit numerous and I needed the light again.

On the way back I could see a glow that kept getting brighter. It was Ravel! I hadn't
seen that guy in a year. If you know Ravel then you understand that he is a hard guy
to see at night ! We met up on top a few minutes later and I told him about the Frat Boys.
He said They had seen them earlier and that they told the Ranger about seeing me go under !!
The Ranger told the boys that I was with the FBI and was doing a body recovery and that Ravel and his buddy were doing a secondary search.
We got a good laugh out of that

I'm inclined to spin a yard from time to time but this actually happened

From time to time???? :rofl3:

Yep ... from time to time :lotsalove:

I suppose that does effect my credibility when I actually do have a real event to tell about..........

:14:

Man, I go on one trip to Grand Cayman, and when I come back, I find out that Timeliner isn't just spinning tales, but he's stirring up frat boys, and the FBI!? And here, I was just worried about the Boats!

Timeliner! Let's go diving; after all that crystal clear infinate vis big blue diving, I need some confined water merk to bring me back to reality!

So...what happened to the Frat boys?

I have no idea what happened to them boys...
We were out divin' before they woke up :D

Back
Top Bottom