The Great Escape

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frank, I think you need to lay low for awhile. The description on that wanted poster really nailed you. If Sealskin is on your trail you're TOAST! Just turn yourself in now. They'll go easy on you. No way they would extradite you to Mexico or Belize for what may, or may not have happened down there. I'm thinking 3-5 for the Oklahoma thing and maybe another 18 months or so for the tunnel. You may be able to work a deal by turning snitch on TexDiveGuy.

And then, you could always make a dive across the Rio Grande...now that would be an "ultimate escape". Not only would it get you into Mexico and away from the long reach of Sealskin, but it would be a great "dive by Braille", the epitome of what Swamp Diving is all about!

Sealskin98 knows I could just be hiding out anywhere the water temp. is less then 86.2976342 degrees F...... But that would be too easy.

I'll be waiting for him in the Saw Grass, Cattail, Water Lotus and Snake Infested Southern Coves of Lake Pat Mayse. I'll be laying on the bottom at the base of the Reeds ... Just me and my shallow warm water poisonous Amoeba friends.

Oh BTW Mike... on your way out to the lake, could you stop by Burger Land and pick me up a
Double Meat w/ extra cheese and a chocolate shake ???

If you promise to come alone I'll meet you there for lunch someday to discuss a plea deal.

Your a Pal !! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom