The great Creation VS Evolution Poll

Creation or Evolution

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azza:
Keeerrriiiiikkkkyyy! In the last 5 minutes another stone for Evolution has been cast bringing Evolution into a one point lead, closely followed by "lets go diving" and Tim Tams running in third place.

I think that was me =)

So, what I'd consider ambiguous is someone who believes in a Prime Mover or First Cause kind of God who created the Laws of Physics and the Big Bang and whatnot, but then has let the Universe and Evolution run its course unmolested...

I don't generally consider that to be capital-C type of Creationism...

it does allow you to have your cake and eat it too

lamont:
So, what I'd consider ambiguous is someone who believes in a Prime Mover or First Cause kind of God who created the Laws of Physics and the Big Bang and whatnot, but then has let the Universe and Evolution run its course unmolested...

I don't generally consider that to be capital-C type of Creationism...

How so? What evidence do you have that the Universe and Evolution hasrun its course unmolested?

Lamont.... your hypothesis is entirely devoid of the Tim Tam factor. Therefore null and void.

Azza, 10% of people understand statistics and the other 50% dont..

jhbryaniv:
SO buddy pal of mine. . . Where in canada are these wonderful dive staples stored?? . . .

Real Canadian Superstore. Also seen them at the odd specialty shop.

Bryan

garyfotodiver:
How so? What evidence do you have that the Universe and Evolution hasrun its course unmolested?

Uhm, I'm trying to create a taxonomy of beliefs about Creationism and Evolution for the purposes of the poll, I'm not asserting anything about them. If you want me to answer that question you need to hop onto the other thread...

lamont:
Uhm, I'm trying to create a taxonomy of beliefs about Creationism and Evolution for the purposes of the poll, I'm not asserting anything about them. If you want me to answer that question you need to hop onto the other thread...

I am proud to be one of the Tim Tam faction, comprising 20.97% of the total 133.98%.

What I want to know is did the creme filling get put in before the chocolate coating, and is it wrong if you want to get the creme filling out before you eat the chocolate coating! Is there a right or wrong way to eat a Tim Tam??

Azza:
Ok. So anyone following the Creation Vs Evolution thread is no doubt lost as to who believes what right?

Well here is your chance to leave your mark!

Vote now in the Great Creation VS Evolution Poll!
What is a "TimTam"

DiverBry:
Is there a right or wrong way to eat a Tim Tam??

only if you deep fry it.... this is bad, m'kay

did i tell you that the tim tam factory is right next door to hubbys workplace :D

Back
Top Bottom