The great Creation VS Evolution Poll

Creation or Evolution

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

american cheese hasnt been created yet

note - its not suppose to come in those vibrant yellow colours either!

almitywife:
Vegemite is another gift from the Aussie Gods and i dont care what Puff, Howard, Jam, Jennifer, Wardric, DB, TekDiveGirl, El, Joy and Scuba Kev says! (geez, thats alot of people that have vegemite in the US :D )
Aaargh! Woman, get thy geography straight! I'm most definitely not in the US...

almitywife:
BWHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are so funny!!!!! Tim Tams after diving is a staple food - we aussies and kiwis are keeping it a secret to only very special SB'ers :D

Hey, we have them up here in the frozen north too. Reminds us that somewhere out there, there is a place which is sunny and warm.

As for the vegimite (and marmite, for those you you from that other place), you can keep it. Nasty stuff. Makes a good abrasive though...

Bryan

Warthaug:
Hey, we have them up here in the frozen north too. Reminds us that somewhere out there, there is a place which is sunny and warm.

As for the vegimite (and marmite, for those you you from that other place), you an keep it. Nasty stuff. Makes a good abrasive though...

Bryan

SO buddy pal of mine. . . Where in canada are these wonderful dive staples stored?? . . .

almitywife:
do we have a winner yet Azza?
Well at the moment it's neck and neck between "Evolution" and "lets go diving", with Tim Tams bringing up second place(which in itself is amazing as Aussies and Kiwi's make up a small percentage of the board:D ).

Keeerrriiiiikkkkyyy! In the last 5 minutes another stone for Evolution has been cast bringing Evolution into a one point lead, closely followed by "lets go diving" and Tim Tams running in third place.

JahJahwarrior:
I don't know if you can edit your poll, but are we talking macro or micro evolution?

"macroevolution". If you only believe in "microevolution" then that is Creationism (evolution did not create the species => Creationism).

I'd also lump in that if you believe that God significantly blows on the dice and that Evolution could not have produced all the existing species, and that the diversity of life is evidence of Creation/God then that'd be Creationism as well. In this case evolutionary science cannot explain the results. This includes the "cambrian explosion" theory as well.

If you believe in Evolution and believe in God and believe that God may have blown on the dice, but not in any way that could be statistically determined, then I'd say that's the "Evolution + Creation" option. In this case evolutionary science can explain the results, but God can occupy the wiggle room.

That's how I'd call it anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom