The great Creation VS Evolution Poll

Creation or Evolution

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
BWHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you guys are so funny!!!!! Tim Tams after diving is a staple food - we aussies and kiwis are keeping it a secret to only very special SB'ers :D

by the way Azza - its Pharlaps birthday! i'll make a swap, you can have Russell Crowe back and we keep the dead horse, he's much more loved that the acting dude

opps sorry - back on topic........ i love the math, can yoiu come over as were in the middle of audits down here and you could explain alot

I think Tim Tams are awesome! They belong on grocery shelves worldwide! :) Vegemite, too. Thanks again Almitywife! :D :D :D

DiverBry:
I think Tim Tams are awesome! They belong on grocery shelves worldwide! :) Vegemite, too. Thanks again Almitywife! :D :D :D

No NO NO vegemite looks icky and does not belong anywhere but in Aussie land!!!

Vegemite is another gift from the Aussie Gods and i dont care what Puff, Howard, Jam, Jennifer, Wardric, DB, TekDiveGirl, El, Joy and Scuba Kev says! (geez, thats alot of people that have vegemite in the US :D )

almitywife:
Vegemite is another gift from the Aussie Gods and i dont care what Puff, Howard, Jam, Jennifer, Wardric, DB, TekDiveGirl, El, Joy and Scuba Kev says! (geez, thats alot of people that have vegemite in the US :D )

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

I sure wanna see a tank explode . .. :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::popcorn::popcorn:

almitywife:

I received my jar as a gift from you, Almitywife! Heyyy.... are you an Aussie God? :confused: If so, can you make a tank explode for us?

yes you did Bry - but you have GOOD taste and enjoyed it which i find freaking amazing as even I dont eat the stuff :D but im in the 0.00001% majority in this country and i blame my italian parents

tanks exploding are bad, m'kay

almitywife:
which i find freaking amazing as even I dont eat the stuff :D

I've been duped :) I still like it, though. Funny, when I was a kid and Men at Work was all the rage, I heard the song Down Under, and when they mentioned a "vegemite sandwich", I purposed I would have one someday. And I did... they're yummy!

Is it wrong I used American cheese? LOL!

american cheese is bad, m'kay

let me tell you - its not suppose to come in a can, m'kay!

sorry - back on topic.. i think God (or G-d) created Brie cheese

almitywife:
american cheese is bad, m'kay

let me tell you - its not suppose to come in a can, m'kay!

sorry - back on topic.. i think God (or G-d) created Brie cheese

Mine were little squares wrapped in cellophane. Is that better? :wink:

Brie cheese is wonderful! Have you had it baked in a pastry crust with apricots, mustard, and parsely? Mmmm.

Oh, the topic... yes... I wonder if G-d created Brie before American cheese?

Back
Top Bottom