The Grail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@buddhasummer, did you use my flame polishing method? Or did you chicken out, lol!

I just got a brand new heat gun this morning ostensibly to melt off a piece of stupidity that I glued on to one of my air rifles. But I cannot wait to get it on my next (uh, wait, I said no more!) G250 project!

James

I ain't no chicken 😂

Cool. I did not hear of any mass conflagration your way so it seems you did well. I should not have doubted your skills. It is the most effective way to knock the white fuzz and corner wear off that I have found.

I'm starting on another as I type. Will post results later.
Have you ever used 2K clear? It is a two part urethane in a rattle can. The stuff dries rock hard and crystal clear. And with the proper prep it can be shot to plastic. My G250 Surfs are sprayed with the 2K. So is this cute little R190 (and Couv, it says "R" right on the cover :wink: ).

James

Have you ever used 2K clear? It is a two part urethane in a rattle can. The stuff dries rock hard and crystal clear. And with the proper prep it can be shot to plastic. My G250 Surfs are sprayed with the 2K.

I have not, but will now, on my donor. Thanks.

Have you ever used 2K clear? It is a two part urethane in a rattle can. The stuff dries rock hard and crystal clear. And with the proper prep it can be shot to plastic. My G250 Surfs are sprayed with the 2K. So is this cute little R190 (and Couv, it says "R" right on the cover :wink: ).

James

Ooh, that's pretty.

Back
Top Bottom