The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice find

Thanks, but to be honest, I didn't find it. As we were about to end the dive, I saw someone else taking a picture of this strange lump on the bottom, and after they swam away I went to take a look. I hope whoever it was got better pictures than I did and he posts them here!

I did find this, which I believe is a relic from a previous civilization:

Hermit Crab finally got a dive in yesterday. It was late afternoon high tide and I was pleasantly surprised that there were not more divers there. Vis was very good and though we saw a lot of critters, we didn't see any of the critters BHB has become known for.. seahorses, frogfish...
Nice relaxing dive and loved diving with HC again. :)

Yeah Hermit Crab came out of her shell.. It was a lovely dive indeed, i also got some good pics of the stargazer. Cant wait to do BHB again, hopefully the construction doesnt ruin it to bad.

You saw the stargazer too? Drat! Where was I??

Yeah kinda when i disappeared after you and HC hit and run me, not sure where everyone was but i went to the middle to the other side and got a couple of photos of him.

.... hopefully the construction doesnt ruin it to bad.

I got to dive the BHB in March (loved it) and will likely be back in the area in late Sept / Oct for work and was hoping to dive the bridge again....

What is the word on construction?? Will diving be allowed on the west span while they work on the east??

Joni and I were there yesterday as well.. we are having a hard time finding our seahorses the past 2 weekend outings there.. But did manage to get some good pics.. Will have to post laters...

Wow this is a great camera; you are able to do macro with it- I was thinking of buying the DC1000. Any thought? The east span will be closed in Oct. Never dove the east. Is it better? last time I dove the west span and a saw a big southern stingray. That was very cool

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom