The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some pics my wife took on saturday morning....

DSC_3211.jpg

DSC_3215.jpg

DSC_3223.jpg

DSC_3226.jpg

DSC_3247.jpg

DSC_3258.jpg

DSC_3271.jpg

DSC_3273.jpg

DSC_3274.jpg

DSC_3284.jpg

DSC_3289.jpg

DSC_33181.jpg

Nice pics!

From the last Saturday in February. This little guy acted like most juvenile damsels and wasn't very cooperative with his poses. I suspected that it might be a juvenile bicolor, but Google is no help. Pretty sure I've never seen a juvenile damsel with these colors. . .

Kevin

Kevin,

A friend of mine specializes in bi-color damsels at RASMAS. Do you mind if I send him the pics?

Scott

Kevin,

A friend of mine specializes in bi-color damsels at RASMAS. Do you mind if I send him the pics?

Scott

Of course not. Thanks. BTW, what's RASMAS?

Kevin

Of course not. Thanks. BTW, what's RASMAS?

Kevin

Google got me to Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science - and I then realized that I had seen and noted the place whilst on the shuttle rides between the parking and the tennis tournament last month on Key Biscayne - and remembered thinking what a cool place to be studying or working. . .

Kevin

What are the tides like now? I cant seem to find a number to the dive shop to get the local tide tables. When is high tide and what will it be this friday 4-22-11???

Thanks

What are the tides like now? I cant seem to find a number to the dive shop to get the local tide tables. When is high tide and what will it be this friday 4-22-11???

Thanks

Here's the tide table for the bridge.
Tide Tables=

The bridge was great today!! Reasonably warm at 77F with nice viz of 30-35ft. Good enough to go again tomorrow. So we are!! We saw all kinds 'o babies - octos, sea robins, a VERY colorful decorator crab of some sort that will require Humann research..............Oh, and possible a substitute avatar, an urchin wearing swiming goggles!

Last edited:
Shucks...they all look like they could be invading from Mars to me. The darned octos are so smart I've always said if they had a 70 year lifespan, we'd have serious competition...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom