The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes you are cool :blinking:..... I think :mooner:

Now that is funny :popcorn:

why thank you :crafty: divegirl

Friday I did a 2 hour shore dive in teh morning and the afternoon boat with Kev in Boynton. Just did 2 more dives with Kev this morning, and we are on the afternoon boat with him tomorrow. Haven't decided on Monday yet.

:shakehead: your killing me water temps are in the 40's here

What a great day for a dive, :)we had a group of 9 divers this morning and dove the South end of Dania Beach and swam out to the second reef where we found the vis was down a bit but the dive was fun. Water temp is perfect.:wink: We also met an agitated puffer who freak out as we swam past, it puffed. I guess he thought of us as a large school of weird bubble fish coming to eat him. Lol It was my fist time to see a puffer puff.

wow what a great day what else did you see any big fish their ? how are the currents ? depths viz ? please help us folks that didn't dive today out :)

The current was mild
Vis about 20+ ft
max depth 23 ft
1:45 BT

In this area when it comes to shore dives we see alot of small tropical fish, but I did see a nice hog fish and a nice size pair of French Angle Fish. Due to the vis and it was partly cloudy the corals where fuzzy kind of like they look at night. A Damsel fish decided Dan and his camera where hostile and set about to attack the camera, it was very funny to watch.

The current was mild
Vis about 20+ ft
max depth 23 ft
1:45 BT

In this area when it comes to shore dives we see alot of small tropical fish, but I did see a nice hog fish and a nice size pair of French Angle Fish. Due to the vis and it was partly cloudy the corals where fuzzy kind of like they look at night. A Damsel fish decided Dan and his camera where hostile and set about to attack the camera, it was very funny to watch.

thank you for the update :D
where else do you dive in Fl ?

What a great day for a dive, :)we had a group of 9 divers this morning and dove the South end of Dania Beach and swam out to the second reef where we found the vis was down a bit but the dive was fun. Water temp is perfect.:wink: We also met an agitated puffer who freak out as we swam past, it puffed. I guess he thought of us as a large school of weird bubble fish coming to eat him. Lol It was my fist time to see a puffer puff.

Do you remember what the temp was exactly? Just wondering if I should don my 3 or 5 for dives scheduled next weekend.

I'm happy you didn't get blown out with the weather that's come through Florida over the past couple days. I think you're a bit too far south for it to be a bother for ya though. Which is a good thing!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom