The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TGIF everyone .... let's get wetttt :)

I am very jealous that I am not down in FL diving this weekend
Where is evryone diving thiw weekend ??

I have been to the end of the earth.
I have been to the end of the waters.
I have been to the end of the sky.
I have been to the end of the mountains.
I have found none that are not my friends.

Navajo proverb

I am very jealous that I am not down in FL diving this weekend
Where is evryone diving thiw weekend ??

Oh let's see, Pompano tomorrow, Boynton Sunday, I haven't decided where I'll be diving Monday yet but it will be somewhere, Double dipping the Tenneco Towers Wednesday night, might do a scooter night/shore dive one night next week.....

Heard enough?:D:mooner:

Diving/camping at Marathon Aqua Ranch tonight and tomorrow, bicycling Sunday, and diving with Starfish Enterprise in Lantana with the Buckeye Divers (a Columbus, OH dive club that some friends of mine belong to).

Saturday afternoon with Kev in Boynton... Monday with Tony...

Very nice ... Dania beach Saturday AM Hibiscus Saturday night dive, and Sunday .. Undecided :wink:

:(I really need to get back to Fl

Who is wet . . .

Since I missed that 2-tank night dive with Todd, I went on last Sunday's pm Tenneco 2-tanker. 8 people signed up on Saturday turned into --->31! <--- divers on the boat leaving the dock. Someone forgot to take their shoes off to count. First commerical boat I've been on for a couple of years except for Parrot Island. Now I remember why.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom