The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You and me both, brother, you and me both... :(

I alread have plans for either end of June or early July I hear the water calling:water:

If you only check out members of the opposite sex is that OK? Can you visit more often if they're really cute? How many times do you have to visit a profile to be a stalker? Is there a threshold be stalker and pervert? Pervert and obsessive maniac? Is there some magic number where the FBI pays a visit to your house and you have to explain yourself? I'm not going to jail! They'll never take me alive!!!!! :rofl3:

If you only check out members of the opposite sex is that OK? Can you visit more often if they're really cute? How many times do you have to visit a profile to be a stalker? Is there a threshold be stalker and pervert? Pervert and obsessive maniac? Is there some magic number where the FBI pays a visit to your house and you have to explain yourself? I'm not going to jail! They'll never take me alive!!!!! :rofl3:
Rich... :shakehead:

By the way... this will be the first time in two years I wasn't attacked by Bullsharks over Memorial weekend (If my luck holds out... )

Yes.
Yes.
You just passed it.
Coming close.
Yep.
OK.
Not a problem.

:D

how about a category 'folks i've known in a biblical sense that i'm hoping to avoid' or 'folks i've always wanted to get to know *lots* better' or 'folks that seem like the right kind of perv for me'?

You and me both, brother, you and me both... :(

Friday I did a 2 hour shore dive in teh morning and the afternoon boat with Kev in Boynton. Just did 2 more dives with Kev this morning, and we are on the afternoon boat with him tomorrow. Haven't decided on Monday yet.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom