The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Er ... my preteen (who's looking over my shoulder at the moment informs me that the proper term is "friend s*l*u*t."

We never used words like that when I was his age ... we didn't even know what they meant.
Yeah, I thought about that one, but I figured I could get away with this one using quotes and a misspelling. the one your preteen used should get some soap in their mouth ... :rofl3:

i think it's kind of funny, really. I'm with Thal- VERY middle school!

i think it's kind of funny, really. I'm with Thal- VERY middle school!
Hola, Chica! There are times in our lives when we revert... Hopefully, they are few and far between...

Yeah, but my friends have more posts than your friends, so we're the popular crowd, not you. Oh that's right, you're one of my friends and I'm one of your friends, oh well.

Watch out! That suckers got a gun! NO wonder he's got so many friends.

Yeah but if they didn;t delete the MOF/NMOF threads my friends would have 100's of thousands of posts :)

i know some members are playing a game

hot chicks = 3 points im told :wink:

most of my friends are in Florida by the looks of it :multi: now where do i regsiter for my birthday as with all these friends im sure to get presents!

Who is playing games on SB this is a very serious board . . .

:popcorn:

well you'd never see this crap on DecoStop, that's for sure... :rofl3:

Thats because they are all crusty grumpy DIR divers :popcorn:

OHH Look 150 :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom