The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok again it is the junior high PE team selection process. I guess having no offers for friends just means I can't play.

LOL I have no idea how to invite friends, but I've figured out how to accept them :)

And y'all seem to know far more about Iowa that I do...except for the potato thing, I think that's Ohio :eyebrow:

Yeah this is all a little creepy... especially the Recent Visitors tracking... but the information is helping with my SB Six-Degrees database

I just figured we were all friends (well, except for W)

If you have a boat, I want to be your friend!

It's all fun and games until someone gets called a "Friend hore" :shakehead: (intentionally misspelled)
Er ... my preteen (who's looking over my shoulder at the moment informs me that the proper term is "friend s*l*u*t."

We never used words like that when I was his age ... we didn't even know what they meant.

i know some members are playing a game

hot chicks = 3 points im told :wink:

most of my friends are in Florida by the looks of it :multi: now where do i regsiter for my birthday as with all these friends im sure to get presents!

I have 113 friends :popcorn:
Yeah, but my friends have more posts than your friends, so we're the popular crowd, not you. Oh that's right, you're one of my friends and I'm one of your friends, oh well.

Watch out! That suckers got a gun! NO wonder he's got so many friends.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom