The Chat Thread formerly known as "Friends request?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone notice all the old guys are all bah humbug about the friends list?

I should go now....
Hey, I'm not ... it's like a second (or third) childhood.

I just got a friends request from Naturwalker. I have dove whith him and I do consider him a dive buddy. I also had 3 people listed who aren't listed ??????????? One of which is the OP and I haven't sent any requests out. I'm gonna have to say Computer glich.

I just got a friends request from Naturwalker. I have dove whith him and I do consider him a dive buddy. I also had 3 people listed who aren't listed ??????????? One of which is the OP and I haven't sent any requests out. I'm gonna have to say Computer glich.
They may have cancelled their request after the email was sent.

SWEET!! Where you traveling now BTW?

Fort Lauderdale. Diving with Onespeed and some others this weekend actually, guess it's a good thing he's my SB friend (do ya like how the conversation has come back to topic) :wink:

There is no significance.
Nah, nah ... I have 104 friends and you don't.:D

God ... I forgot how much fun middle school really was.

It's all fun and games until someone gets called a "Friend hore" :shakehead: (intentionally misspelled)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom