The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Four great dives this weekend with Underwater Explorers, Kev and Wil. Saturday, the water was a mirror. Excellent dives at Delray Ledges and then Gazebo. Today, had a tremendous dive on the Castor. NO current, 1st ever free descent and ascent on this wreck for me. There were numerous Goliath Grouper and 2 Bull Sharks, Rick got some nice pictures/?video. Got back on the boat to find that Alex had speared himself a 35 lb Cobia. Second dive was a nice drft on Gulfstream. Great diving and company, what more could you ask?

See you in March

Good diving, Craig

Wow!
sounds like a GREAT DAY!
We plan to be down with the gang as it warms up and look forward to a few nice days too!

Hi Brian,

Wish I could make the 3-tanker on the 28th but will only be down over the weekend of the 24th-25th. Visitors can't be choosers. Maybe next time.

Good diving,

Craig

Four great dives with Underwater Explorers this weekend. Saturday, had a great dive on the Castor with many Goliath Grouper and a fantastic bait ball being pursued by predators. The current was moderate and the water temp was 74. The 3 reef dives all had substantial North current and the water has warmed to 76-77 degrees. A dive at Club House went through Gulfsteam to Black Condo. Two dives at Black Condo went through Briney Breezes to Gazebo. Visibility was about 40 feet and the reef was loaded with fish. Can't wait to get back in April.

Good diving, Craig

lobster.jpg
Our nice catch from a couple of weeks ago!
We hope to see everyone out diving with us soon!

With The Explorer temporarily out of commisson, I was lucky to get in 6 dives with Starfish on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings. The water was on the chilly side, 71-73 degrees, I was grateful for having my 5 mm and hooded vest. The highlight of the weekend was 2 Hammerheads swimming together on Black Condo on Sunday. Thanks to Paul and Maya for a great weekend of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom