The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underwater Explorers

I hadn't had the opportunity to dive off Boynton Beach since last August so was very happy to have the chance to dive Saturday afternoon. It was a great dive with Kev & Wil. The wind was calm, the sun was warm, and the water, well, it was a bit chilly at 73 degrees. I was fine in a 5mm full suit and hooded vest. We dived 007 and Club House on the 1st dive and Lynn's Reef on the 2nd. This is my 1st trip out on the Explorer since it got a new engine, fast, smooth, and quieter.

Very glad I'll be back President's Day weekend, maybe I'll see you there.

Good diving, Craig

Underwater Explorers

I hadn't had the opportunity to dive off Boynton Beach since last August so was very happy to have the chance to dive Saturday afternoon. It was a great dive with Kev & Wil. The wind was calm, the sun was warm, and the water, well, it was a bit chilly at 73 degrees. I was fine in a 5mm full suit and hooded vest. We dived 007 and Club House on the 1st dive and Lynn's Reef on the 2nd. This is my 1st trip out on the Explorer since it got a new engine, fast, smooth, and quieter.

Very glad I'll be back President's Day weekend, maybe I'll see you there.

Good diving, Craig

I can't believe I missed you. We dove Sunday morning, and there was room for one more on the boat.

I guess I just missed you, I was on the morning trip but it was a one drop technical dive and we were back at the dock at 11am.
Here's a video of the dive shot by one of team:

Very nice video, unfortunately, beyond my training and experience. I didn't show up for the afternoon dive until 12:30, you were long gone. Maybe next time, Feb 18-19.

Good diving, Craig

I can't believe I missed you. We dove Sunday morning, and there was room for one more on the boat.

Hi Joyce,

Unlike me, I only got in 2 dives on Saturday afternoon and left for home Sunday afternoon. Let's hope the weather and seas are as good Presidents Day weekend.

Good diving, Craig

Four great dives this weekend with Underwater Explorers, Kev and Wil. Saturday, the water was a mirror. Excellent dives at Delray Ledges and then Gazebo. Today, had a tremendous dive on the Castor. NO current, 1st ever free descent and ascent on this wreck for me. There were numerous Goliath Grouper and 2 Bull Sharks, Rick got some nice pictures/?video. Got back on the boat to find that Alex had speared himself a 35 lb Cobia. Second dive was a nice drft on Gulfstream. Great diving and company, what more could you ask?

See you in March

Good diving, Craig

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom