The all inclusive Oriskany Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know where you get that:confused: The oil is no where near the O and is not forecast to be within the next 72 hours.
We were out that way yesterday diving the Antares and the Avocet and the vis was great with no oil.
Let's all be positive. :D

that is what MBT told a buddy who called to book a trip ..maybe they were misunderstood ...any news on charters for June 7- 10th possible ? I also heard all the boats are still being used by BP

any news on charters for June 7- 10th possible?

Yes, still possible. A holy horror of a hoard are planning to go spearfishing on June 1, so you should see viz/oil reports on the DDD board from one end of the Gulf to the other.

I also heard all the boats are still being used by BP

No so. Several boats are available from the Orange Beach to Panama City areas, including Pensacola.

Gary's Gulf Divers and the Cat-N-Around is available for Charters to the Oriskany as well as many other fine Dive Sites, and may I add that we have had some Great dives the past couple weeks.
Call us at 251/747-6563

any oil @ the O?

I dobe it on June 13 and it was GREAT. Check ou the video we shot on MBT website. I am willing to gamble.....going back out SUnday Jul 4....have 3 seats available

Will do....but your graphic is encouraging. On June 13 when I did the "O" it was beautiful but the graphics you posted from USA Today shows a continuous oil sheen over the entire site area that day. The forecast for Jul 4 shows a small broken pattern of oil which may not even be over the site.

Always the optimist

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom