The all inclusive Oriskany Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

going to dive the oriskany in June ...does anone have current temps at depth ? or a dive report in general ?

going to dive the oriskany in June ...does anone have current temps at depth ? or a dive report in general ?

I am curious as well looking towards my July trip. Any oil near yet?

Hey Justincase , are familiar with Scuba Supply in Donelson area , thats used to be my LDS before I moved to FLorida. I hope you get to make the Oriskany dive soon , I live down here now and it is a serious threat here although no sign of it now.

Hey Justincase , are familiar with Scuba Supply in Donelson area , thats used to be my LDS before I moved to FLorida. I hope you get to make the Oriskany dive soon , I live down here now and it is a serious threat here although no sign of it now.

i know the guys there very well, Barry , Jim , etc... i hope we can still dive as everyone is fearful of the oil plume hitting there next weekend..atleast that what MBT thinks

well so much for the oriskany then ..looks like the the oil plume will be there too soon

I don't know where you get that:confused: The oil is no where near the O and is not forecast to be within the next 72 hours.
We were out that way yesterday diving the Antares and the Avocet and the vis was great with no oil.
Let's all be positive. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom