The all inclusive Oriskany Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick, I think the only competition in this contest are a pizza place, a deli, and a charter fishing boat. No other dive ops are in the running.

-ap
Oh... well in that case it's a slam dunk, ain't it?
:)
Rick

Great collection of information. Looking to dive the O in the upcoming year. Any updated suggestions on dive charters ? I see a few of the links are either down or the operation no longer exists.
Thanks guys .

Great collection of information. Looking to dive the O in the upcoming year. Any updated suggestions on dive charters ? I see a few of the links are either down or the operation no longer exists.
Thanks guys .

H20 below

I think its about time to update the list of Dive Charters going to the Oriskany maybe just have a Sticky of the Charter Boats in the area.
What do ya'll think?

I think its about time to update the list of Dive Charters going to the Oriskany maybe just have a Sticky of the Charter Boats in the area.
What do ya'll think?

Sounds like a good idea.

A New Charter Boat Thread is Coming after the first of the year.
If You have any info on what boats are running from Panama City, Fl. to the Mississippi / Louisiana State line post there contact info and web site here and I'll compile the info and make a current list.

I'm going to be in Destin on Thursday and Friday for business, so I'm thinking about extending my trip to Sunday so I can drive over to Pensacola and try to dive the Oriskany on Saturday, March 31. A couple of questions for those in the know . . .

(1) Weather is always variable. With that caveat, what are the chances that my trip will be a go or a no go? 70/30? 50/50? Something else?
(2) Do any of the local dive shops in Pensacola offer steel tanks, rather than AL80s? If so, which ones?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom