The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny...that was the other Melissa...Jah's Jah's Melissa....and I completely agree! We definitely need to bring additional tunage next time!

I.. I .... knew that, just checking to see how much rum you drank!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Melissa told me on the way home, "I felt bad last night, I had someone's ipod and I just wanted to go exploring and see what they had...I don't think I played more than 30 seconds of any song...all your Scubaboard friends must think I'm ADD or something, but I couldn't help it....so much music to look through!" :D

:worthless:

I envy you all

Don't forget the tape recordings... :D
Lots and lots and lots of discussions.
Ramblings into the night.
SEE , this is what RUM does to you ( :rofl3: )

This is your brain...
This is your brain on RUM (EEK)

Da Beano

JaJa: Tell her not to worry a bit. I triple the agreement , we need more tunes. :D

This is a change. Last year it was brain on salt water. Finally rum took over
:D :D :D

Well, it's about time!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Whooo MEEEEEEE??????? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A brief photo history of my trip to the Megadive...

Marci, Jameson's mama (and the Empress of the Universe) channelled Richard Petty and drove us there from NC in record time. Police and FAA officials are still investigating comlaints of sonic booms along the Atlantic seaboard.

marci_channel.jpg
[/IMG]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom