The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent photos! Thanks!!

Excellent photos! Thanks!!

Agreed , Agreed !!!! (SMILE)

See no evil , Speak no evil , Hear no evil. Hmmm.... lol

Jean

Hey there everyone thanks for a great weekend and all the hardwork put into this event! The Galaxy Dive was awsome!!!! Lots of fun.

yay! a wonderful time. thanks again to everyone for acting so effin' glad to put up with my baby.

And I want to thank Jean for her always cheerful willingness to drag us along with her on some truly wonderful dives.

Mega Cutness...

Mega_cuteness.jpg

Damn, that boy is even cuter than he was last week. Marci, if you could bottle that cuteness you could make a fortune.

a-effin'-men!!

Awww..........
You are ALL , MOST WELCOME :D :D :D
It was my pleasure and THANK YOU !!!!!

Jean

P.S. Got to go to a new room in Ginnie tonight...Ice Room !!!! (EEK)
It gets LOW back there , but very pretty.

P.S. Got to go to a new room in Ginnie tonight...Ice Room !!!! (EEK)
It gets LOW back there , but very pretty.

That's where Jeff and I went on Saturday night...it's so nifty back there!! Amazingly beautiful cave!

I only wish I had more time to spend at megadive...honestly I was going to come earlier on Friday and wanted to dive with more people, but I ended up asking a girl out a few weeks back and wanted her to meet my parents, so we stayed at my place for dinner on Friday before heading out to Megadive :D Then I had to get out fast on Sunday because of an History midterm paper.... But it really was good to see all of you again, and to meet some of you that I'd never met before!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom