The All-Inclusive Fall Megadive Thread (October 3-5 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey folks are we there yet ???????
Not long now and we are looking forward to seeing everyone.

I post a thread in the main forum with a link to this thread.
I hope we will get more folks to attend and I know not everyone checks this section of the board. Kinda out of sight out of mind. Giving the thread a bump now and then to keep it up top might help also. :wink:

Roxanne and I should arrive around 2-3pm on Friday

Jah Jah, you know what happens when you leave a lady friend with the Conchs? Especially if they have been drinking...Ask Simon next time you see him. I don't think he is making this mega dive, something about a new baby in the house. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I am more than ready for Friday morning. This summer has not cooperated with my diving schedule, so I need to try to make up for lost time over the weekend.

If someone has a spare propane tank for their grill, could they bring it? My neighbor was kind enough to lend me a big two burner camp stove that runs on propane, and we could use that as a second for the breakfast omelets.

Jenny--I think ya'll will play nice with her :) If I didn't trust you all, I wouldn't bring her. She's a nice Christian gal just like I'm a nice Christian guy and I would never put her anywhere near Simon :wink: But I trust you and HermitCrab and Ken and David's kids enough, I'll just make sure she stays near them and far from the fire :D

Jeff- No, I haven't gotten that one yet. What about your HP120s, how would one of those work out weight wise?

You would have to where two of them because if you slung one you would be swimming on your side! I could bring my AL 100's though.

I would never put her anywhere near Simon :wink: But I trust you and HermitCrab and Ken and David's kids enough,...

Considering that Jake is back in Oregon, and the 2 year old may be at his Aunt's house all weekend, she may have a 7 year old vying for her affections. If you think my kids are safe, you should see them with plastic lightsabers! You'll think again!

Items I am bringing... a grill and 2 burner camp stove, propane tank, lanterns, and wok for 3rd burner. Coolers will also be coming with me. Funds are limited this time and I plan on minimising some stuff out of the trip. As I probably won't be able to dive, that eliminates quite a bit of stuff.

Ken-whose is tired of coughing up alien life forms :confused:

So, Gibby, is your friend going to be sleeping on a picnic table? Or are you going to spring for a tent this time around?

i am just now reading about this.

i am going to try to make it again, but i was just up at ginnie yesterday. Let me look around for a buddy. driving buddy.

christina

It would be great if you managed to make it again, Christina.

Jah Jah,
I could throw a couple Al80's in the truck for you.
They are yoke only valves though.
This time the hydro IS good.... LOL

You know, I still have that fill token from Before.
And several dive passes from previous clean-up dives

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom