That DiveCaddy carry on bag? any reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Slkay,

Thank you for the question and your DiveCaddy purchase!

The Tusa Imprex fins have a pronounced curve or lip, if you will, on the fin tips that may make it hard to get the FinCaddy to tighten down and hold the fins as securely as it would on 99% of the other fins on the market.

The good news is that we stand behind our product and would be happy to add some material to the FinCaddy to make it work for you.

Please contact me via email, Chad@DiveCaddy.net, for further info.

Thanks again!

Chad Watson

Has anyone used this while going on US Airways? If I take this as my carry-on can I take another bag (say for laptop)?

I flew into Cancun last November on US Airways. I flew in a small US Air connector to Phoenix and then on to Cancun. I took my dive gear in the dive caddy and another bag with my laptop. The TSA saw the Dive caddy and let it go, but open all the compartments on the computer bag. Go figure.

I saw a demonstration of this product at the Beneath the Sea show on Saturday. It looked like a great product. I was a heartbeat away from buying one. If they would have had a show discount I would have bought it on the spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom