THANKS to Jupiter Dive Center for Birthday Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You just have to sigh up for their email list. The birthday dive has to be on the actual day--no rainchecks. Since I am in Feb, this is the first time in a couple years I got to use it because I just don't like going out in rough weather. But, it is a really nice thing that they offer it. It made my day!

JDC is a great operation. They are one of the best dive operations I have ever seen and their bestness encompasses all areas from dive boat operations to gear sales etc. I would love to do the birthday dive with them but my birthday is in July and there are no sharks in Jupiter in July. I dont know what else I will find that would be of interest.

Come the end of the year and I will be there birthday or not.

July is prime turtle season from Jupiter down to Boynton. If you are late in July it is possible the goliaths will be aggregating on the wrecks also. there are always some sharks around as well, just not as many sharks overall as in the winter. But I still see at least a few reefies on most trips. It is also the time of year for warmest temps, best calm weather, and usually the best vis. It's also a great time to dive BHB for these reasons as well.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom