Thanks ScubaToys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just wanted to make it know that today, my first Scubatoys transaction went down. I bought tha Aeris Atmos 2 wrist setup and some small analog guages this morning.

Thats not all. I recieved a call a few minutes ago from and they were suddenly telling me that they are all out of atmos 2's (these computers are currently at a reduced priced at ST). The guy i was talking to paused jokingly and said "but what i can do is send you the XR2 for the same reduced price as the atmos 2. just call me Even Steven from now on.

sweet! thanks ScubaToys!

Heard that! :thumb:

I contacted them about a gear package I wanted to buy, I wanted a specific computer but figured it would price out way too high...they sold me the package for $100 less than I was expecting and still managed to get me into the computer I really wanted. Scubatoys ROCKS!

Hey Harry I bought 2 XR2 from scubatoys Great service and great computers!!!
Good luck

I had a similar experience today. I went into the store and asked about the atmos 2 wrist computer and they told me they only had it in a console with a compass. So, they sold me a genesis React (about $30 more than than the atmos 2) for the same price as the atmos 2. Not only that, but they still gave me a 10% discount for being a scubaboard member.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom