Aeris Atmos ai - Factor Reset?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ron_dodge

Contributor
Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Atmos ai (an original ai, not an ai 2) to replace my tried and true Aeris that finally kicked the bucket. On my last dive trip I noticed that my buddy's computer, an Atmos ai 2, gave him much more bottom time before deco than me when diving a very similar profile. Frustrated by this, I messed around with the settings and ended up changing the Nitrogen Bar graph setting by reducing the default 8 bars to 4.

The computer started acting very odd after that. It display no NCD information on the bar graph and didn't count down my safety stop at 20 feet. It did still show me my bottom time, pressure, etc. and I had a watch as a backup but, still very weird.

Back on the surface, I changed the Nitrogen Bar Graph back to 8 bars but the odd behavior persists.

Factory reset is not called out in the manual. So, does anyone know how to reset one of these computers to its factory state?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for the reply, I don't know how I missed the reset in the manual but I'll give that a try.

About the backlights, nope. Of the 3 I've had, the light has gone out on all 3 at one point or another. The button still works for changing settings and such but there's no light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom