Thanks Piranha Manufacturing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zider

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Last weekend I was putting my fins on for my first dive at Gilboa quarry in OH, when the brand new spring strap on my right fin broke. I purchased these straps from Piranha Mfg in the spring and this was only my second dive with them. I contacted Piranha on Tuesday and I already have my replacement set already in my hands on Saturday. Not only did the guys replace the busted strap, but sent an extra strap just in case I have any further issues. Other dealers take note, this is customer service!! Thanks to Randy and crew for making this right. I'll make you guys my first stop for shopping in the future.

I just noticed them on the forum a couple of weeks ago. They have some killer deals. I had wondered how their quality and customer service was. Thanks for posting. Good to know they stand behind their stuff!

Thanks for posting.

I love Piranha. A day after my last order shipped, they sent me a PayPal for $0.75 for the refund on my shipping. Never had anyone send me back money before.

aquaregia, what did you buy? That is really cool that they sent you back a little. It is the little things that distinguish companies

I've ordered several items in a number of different orders. Prompt and fast service. Also had one warranty issue and they took back the item and replaced with a newer upgraded model..for free

Too bad other retailers can't learn that this level of service wins them customers and costs much. much less than pissing someone off.

I got a pair of spring straps and some finger spools a while back, and I like the straps so much that I bought a pair for a mate and my girlfriend.

I got a pair of spring straps and some finger spools a while back, and I like the straps so much that I bought a pair for a mate and my girlfriend.

Check your spring straps for signs of rust on the steel. If there is some you might contact the Piranha as this is what caused my issue to occur in the first place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom