Jet Fins STRAP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nightfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a pair of Jet Fins XL (old style, no hole in fin) and one of the straps broke. The problem I am having is I live in the Philippines and do not want to order
replacement straps and pay the shipping cost without knowing if the straps will work. I am interested in regular strap replacement not spring straps.

Anyone know of straps that will work and can be shipped outside the US?

These are back up fins so I am not in a great hurry, my Deep Six fins are my favorite.

Thanks for any help. Joe

Bungees last years and don't break like Scubapro straps. They are also easier to use than spring straps.
1688253618084.png

1688253637953.png

ScubaPro Rubber Straps Jet Fin HD Black Pair
Visit the Scubapro Store
4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 37 ratings
Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Brand Scubapro
Material Rubber
Fit Type Regular
Closure Type Pull-On
they are out there.
This is the problem I encounter, no stock or the company will not ship outside the USA. Plenty of spring straps available though. Thanks

This is a solution I am going to try - any special way to attach them to the stainless steel hardware?
Thanks for this tip!
I used to tie a knot, but now I simply loop the bungee through the steel clip and tighten them with a cable tie.
1688310021849.png

tighten them with a cable tie

And the cable tie holds up well and doesn't dry and break at all?

Back
Top Bottom