THANK YOU

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I Just wanted to put in a personal thank you to his majesty and the beautiful people at Scuabsource for creating this board. You dudes and dudettes are definitely top class in my book.

Tom

We can't be too careful about protecting the general population from all of those swamp divers! :mean:

-kate

I would like to add my own thank you as well. Now I will have to bore all the non-Texans! :D

Hey we may look like catfish in the mud in some of the farm tanks this time of year but at least we try to get out and blow bubbles anywhere we can.

Tom

Didn't anyone ever tell you Texas was a different country? :)

Besides, considering all the space we've been taking up, I'd kick us out of the other areas of the board too! LOL

I enjoy these Texan antidotes, I have a brother in Elgin TX who certified in early June. I have every hope to come check out your mud holes with him. Maybe even get to meet some of my fellow cyber divers.

Bottoms Up....Bubbles Up!!!!
Cindy

Cindy, your bro is not far from Canyon Lake or Lake Travis. I drive through Elgin every time I go to Austin on Hwy 290. I know when I reach Elgin I am "almost there".

Back
Top Bottom