Question Alternatives to Regulator Savvy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To be clear, my problem is entirely with the editing, not the content. So many grammatical errors. “O-ring” is replaced with “o’ring” everywhere. @Bigbella really made me laugh about that, so maybe I can get over my persistent eye twitches and ignore the presentation.

But the Deep6 manual is an excellent suggestion, I will check that out.
Fair point on the editing. Maybe it will make you feel better if you follow the example of my mom, a retired professor and writing instructor, and correct the errors with a red pen as you go.

To be clear, my problem is entirely with the editing, not the content. So many grammatical errors. “O-ring” is replaced with “o’ring” everywhere. @Bigbella really made me laugh about that, so maybe I can get over my persistent eye twitches and ignore the presentation.
I would like to hear @buddhasummer -s take on this.

So many grammatical errors. “O-ring” is replaced with “o’ring” everywhere.
I thought that was just a nod to us folk of Celtic ancestry.

Rsingler wrote the whole thing and it’s indeed a masterpiece. The old version was lacking, especially with a blurry schematic they never bothered to fix.
Ah, yes, I am scanning through it now. Very nice. The presentation doesn't get in the way of the content. The figures are numbered! Entirely procedural, of course, little theory, but it's supposed to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom