Thank you Dennis! Now to buy my Father's Day present.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Catherine, if you can find the time, go with Dennis when he comes back to the PI in October right after your workshop with the Master (Mike)..

Thanks for the invitation! he says great things about ya'll.

JB gave me an ultralite arm with little rubber o -rings in the joints....I tried it today and liked it so much. I did have to take it to a hardware store to have the man put it on...one of the screws on the old arm was stripped......applause please for making do without a man.

Jam, Ikelite also has a ball joint arms that are same size as TLC or Ultralight. I believe the Ike's are cheaper than the other two. I personally have TLC arms (from Aquatica)

They are all interchangeable so doesn't really matter. I would start with 1 8 inch arm, and eventually add a second 8 inch section to it.

so who was at the hardware store? :wink:

There's another Dennis out there that has strobe envy as well. I hope to get one for Christmas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom