Thank you Dennis! Now to buy my Father's Day present.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
So I showed my wife the wonderful pictures Dennis has posted being careful to mention how the strobes allowed us to see these beautiful colors.

Thanks also to jonix who took the picture of Dennis taking a picture... the total green cast in that shot helped immensely. :D

"Get yourself a strobe for Father's Day" she sez.

The only problem is that she might expect me to come home with pictures comparable to the ones in Dennis' thread! :rolleyes:

Strobe envy, it has gotten many of us. :mrcool:

Uncle Pug:
So I showed my wife the wonderful pictures Dennis has posted being careful to mention how the strobes allowed us to see these beautiful colors.

Thanks also to jonix who took the picture of Dennis taking a picture... the total green cast in that shot helped immensely. :D

"Get yourself a strobe for Father's Day" she sez.

The only problem is that she might expect me to come home with pictures comparable to the ones in Dennis' thread! :rolleyes:
i think dennis will be willing to sell you a few photos...

at least until after the wife has forgotten what the credit card bills looked like :wife:

Jag

Uncle Pug:

That's easy ! All you need to do is add an expensive new DSLR and housing; as well as a trip to Yap for lessons with Mike V ... problem solved :wink:

UP, the reason Jonix left the green cast in that shot is because of the blinding reflection off of my head that might have blown out more than a few computer screens if it was the true color! :D
Thanks very much for all the great comments.

i agree - a one on one photo lesson with strobes with Mike Veitch in Yap is imperative!!!

hubby photos too have improved with this tution so please show your wife this thread also so she can start planning your trip!

:D

I only have one......and I have strobe envy and 8" port envy. Actually, he is the the best guy in the world and deserves anything he has. Dennis is the sort of friend you are happy for when they blow past you, and leave you in the dust. One of the kindest, most talented people persons I have known.

(can I borrow some of that stuff?)

Dennis, your latest images are the bomb and there is much buzz. I just saw the newest ones...the guy with the sand on his nose! I just dove with Leesa and we were saying how much "feeling" your images have...very soulful. Don't forget I was your friend before you got famous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom