thank you button?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It appears we were "abusing" the use of it :)

My mother did not allow me to abuse things I enjoyed abusing.

Good bye
post_thanks1.gif
button.

Maybe we can get our own button to send some along to the cranky people who need a good dose.

-Eric

Good bye
post_thanks1.gif
button.

Maybe we can get our own button to send some along to the cranky people who need a good dose.

-Eric

^^^^^^^^^^^:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Peace,
Greg

well it looks like someone or some group of someones complained. maybe felt offended when a thank you was given to a side of a conversation not their own? wow thats like too much power for one person, or group too have. whats next the smiley face buttons? may haps a someones delicate senseiblities were crushed by the opinion of another, then further devastated by the thank you of one of their peers? I suppose if I were to say, "thank you greg for your opinion" that would be censored? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: oh wait let me stop that might be abuse of the smiley dont want to do that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom