1085 purge valve stickers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green Frog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know it’s a long shot but here goes. I’m trying to find replacements for the purge button stickers that were the main external difference between the various 1085 (Calypso, Conshelf or other) regulator purge buttons. They used to have them at Double Hose, and Scuba Museum still has a few but I’m sufficiently AR or OCD that I want specifically an Octopus sticker for that 1085 box that has been beautifully rebuilt from an Aquarius. It’s on a long yellow hose and I’ll try to fit a custom yellow exhaust T (thanks, @James79) so it would just be neat to find a NOS or repro Conshelf OCTO purge button sticker to make my octo “build” as close to perfect as I can get it. 😎
Thanks in advance for humoring an old man’s fancy. 🧙‍♂️
🐸

One hundred sixty five views and no responses?? I know Bryan at VDH used to list them when he was living and running VDH, but with his passing, that source has been lost. the selection @ Scuba Museum is limited and seemingly becoming more so. Surely there is someone else out there… even if it is just a hoarder who doesn’t plan to supply them commercially.

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller…
🐸

I don't know that anyone did "Octopus" repro's..... I think all your views are curious people with not help (much like me!). If you truly want to make it happen, you could look into getting waterproof foil stickers printed. I know someone who did that for the old Healthways Deluxe DH regs.

Back
Top Bottom