BIG SALE! Benefiting the "Preservation of Domestic Peace". (Wife said it has to go!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrltenn

Contributor
Reaction score
There will soon be several packages showing up at my door and good sense tells me she will expect some to be going out as well. All this gear is functional and includes pics to show condition. Prices include shipping to the U.S. w/ tracking #. If you want several let me know and I'll try to work you a deal. Don't be bashful feel free to make offers. Paypal is preferred. Thanks, hope this stuff finds new home.
Price drop need to clear some out fast.

1. Zeagle Ranger (medium) - Excellent condition. Functions perfect. No fading or discoloration. Rip cord weight system. Includes 3 yellow weight pouches. Has cosmetic tear at the collar of the shoulder section; (I dive for a PS team and one of our line tenders was helping tote gear, he slung the BC onto his back with weights and tank attached. It tore right away and hasn't gotten any worse since. I included a picture of tear.) $360 obo
$320 shipped
P8201666.jpgP8201667.jpgP8201668.jpgP8201670.jpg

2. Scubapro 156 Bal/Adj - BEAUTIFUL regulator! Rebuilt 7/2013 with S-wing poppet & G250 spring. OEM service kit. Brass orifice with good sharp edge. New purge/exhaust diaphragm. New rubber purge cover. New exhaust tee. New mouthpiece. All other parts were ultrasonic cleaned. Immaculate inside. Chrome 99.9%. Slight pitting on adjustment knob. Breathes effortlessly. I have 2 of these in same condition available. $135 obo (each)
1 sale pending $125 shipped for the other
P8201648.jpgP8201649.jpgP8201650.jpg

3. Scubapro MK10/109 Adj/10 - Good-very good condition. Rebuilt all 4/2013. VDH kits in MK10 and 108. 109adj rebuilt with OEM kit, Duro poppet, NOS purge diaphragms. 109 has new rubber purge cover. All rubber is intact and soft/pliable. Include 2 new Scubapro LP hoses. 2 new mouthpieces. All other parts ultrasonic cleaned. Both 2nd stages are tuned for this reg and breathe very well. MK10 IP = 125. 109 cracks @ 0.9+. $120 obo
$100 shipped

P8201625.jpgP8201627.jpgP8201628.jpg

4. U.S. Diver Conshelf SE2 - Very good condition. Last service was early spring 2010. Dove 4-5 times and unused since. Took them to freshwater quarry last month tried them on 1 dive they performed perfectly. Cosmetically these are probably the nicest conshelfs I have. Always just kept them as backups. I gave them a quick cleaning and included new mouthpieces. Set includes inflator LP hose and Oceanic 3 gauge console (compass has large bubble). All LP/HP hoses are matching set w/ U.S. Diver protectors. $100 obo
$80 shipped (pending sale)
P8201629.jpg

5. Sherwood 3500 - Good condition. Rebuilt 10/2011. First stage chrome has some scratches. Both 2nd stages are in excellent shape. These are just old, bulletproof, reliable regs. I rarely use them but they breathe very well. IP= 140 w/ no creep. I disassembled these a week ago and the inside is as shiny clean as any I have seen (re-lubed and put back together). Includes 2 new mouthpieces and Farallon 2 gauge console. $75 obo
$60 shipped
P8201637.jpg

6. Orphaned Regs...(sherwood/conshelf) - Not sure what set these came from or how long I've had them. They both worked fine in my pool yesterday. They are probably not worth shipping by themselves but if you want to add them I'll take $15 each, your choice.
$10 ship free w/other or +shipping cost (conshelf octo pending sale)
P8201646.jpgP8201647.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom