Tennessee Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish we had something here is west tn. The closest for me is Martha's Quarry in Nashville.

Hey BIG Little JOHN LOL Mike and I will be there all day Sun wanting to get 4 maybe 5 yeah I know thats pushing but I am getting very close to my century mark. (on Dives that is LOL ) Hey Little John Real nice video very well done. If your there I will definitely give you a shout.

HEY EAN give us a shout when you think your going to head that way maybe we can meet up there. Its a good quarry but cold LOL

Hey if you are ever interested and want to travel to the coast, come to Scuba Now in Wilmington, NC; we have great diving off the coast of nc and we also have a dive house that is only 10 dollars a night and there are pics of it online. Check us out on Scuba-Now or give us a call at 910.395.5111

Hey if you are ever interested and want to travel to the coast, come to Scuba Now in Wilmington, NC; we have great diving off the coast of nc and we also have a dive house that is only 10 dollars a night and there are pics of it online. Check us out on Scuba-Now or give us a call at 910.395.5111

Your post says 10.00 a night but your site says 20.00 a night which is it?

About Us

If you are going to post a commercial in our thread at least defend your price. Never mind after seeing the two different prices and no explanation your outfit seems like one I need not do business with. Maybe you should post your add in the appropriate place.

Hey BIG Little JOHN LOL Mike and I will be there all day Sun wanting to get 4 maybe 5 yeah I know thats pushing but I am getting very close to my century mark. (on Dives that is LOL ) Hey Little John Real nice video very well done. If your there I will definitely give you a shout.

HEY EAN give us a shout when you think your going to head that way maybe we can meet up there. Its a good quarry but cold LOL

Did you make it over to Loch Low-Minn? Sorry to have missed you guys, but we ended up only being there Saturday. The missus wanted some time out on the lake Sunday, sooooo...ya know what they say...if momma ain't happy, nobody's happy. :D

Back
Top Bottom