Tennessee Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I posted this in the Deep Dixie section but thought I would post it here too.

Diveaholics - Almost all of us are located in the Tri-Cities area. I have personally dove with CDiver and ruready and still dive with CDiver a lot. Everybody that is in our group is willing to dive in this area. The group started up when the Buddy Finder application did not exist. I made it so that people that lived in our area and the surrounding areas could find a dive buddy. Anybody can join it as long as they live in our area and do not have a bad reputation for safety. If you follow the link in my signature you can send in an application and then I will accept it.

Also I have been trying to find dive buddies in the Knoxville area since I go to school at UT. If you are willing to dive during the winter months that would be great.

I'm in Cookeville, my dive buddy is in Maryville, we dive the LL quarry, haven't been to Philly, I would like to go. Could someone shoot me the address for the Philly quarry? We are going to LL on the w/e after this one. We are going to Alabama this w/e to dive Dive Land, and Dive Alabama. Hit me up if you are in my area and want to dive. I'm in favor of going to KY for some dives. Take care.

Mitch

Mitch:

From the web site:

DIRECTIONS:
Located off Interstate 75 between Knoxville and Chattanooga. Take exit 68. Turn west off the exit (away from the BP station). Take the first left - Harris Road. 2nd house on the left, turn left at the dive flag sign.

Philadelphia Quarry

It's also visable on Google Maps....

Hope this helps!

Darrell

Thanks Darrell, I tried getting my buddy to go, he just won't. He said he had no desire to go to philly. :(

I will have to work on him.

I kinda gotta agree with your buddy there......been to philly once and that was enough for me......If im drivin out there its gonna be to LL. we should be up at South Holston dam Sat. if your interested

Mud, I'm not familiar with that dam, I don't know that I would dive a dam anyway. Kinda give me the creeps thinking about getting chopped up in the turbines. LOL

Silverback, I'm tempted, but it is a two hour drive one way for me. Money is tight until payday. Tell Luke I KNOW I paid him that $5 for the hood rental! LOL (inside joke)

I understand on the 2 hour drive its 1 1/2 for me. I think i am gonna pass for this weekend also. I am going to make plans for the following weekend and gonna plan on Sat and Sun with a couple of Night dives. i will talk to Luke this weekend I will ask him about it. LOL ...... Has anyone heard if Marthas Quarry has the compressor back up. I miss going up there also.

Back
Top Bottom