Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
I've been pretty busy of late, and haven't had much time to peruse the board.

But of course I'm in.

Marc
Are you sure you can keep doing this dive? I'm pretty sure i have seen your name up to visit a few times before! Welcome aboard....

simbrooks:
Heh heh, my thread and you are going moving, editing and messing with, oh not so happy! I cleaned up the numbering and format of the post, oh a man's work is never done around here :wink:

Well done on the sitter stuff, glad you can come.
Gotta give ya somethin' to do..... feel important now?? :eyebrow:

hey, what's the deal with getting over the bridge? Do we need to leave extra early to get down there?

Over the bridge by sundown - now that sounds ominous, thank goodness i have never done a night dive in such a rough neighbourhood :wink:

If you want to sign up on the calendar, that is fine too, just put up an event (this time i even turned the rollcall on :wink: ) although i feel most people have posted here already.

Thanks Mike.... we were planning on staying in a hotel for this event. Any suggestions on where a nice, but not too pricey, place would be? I was using the different hotel finders online, but not knowing the area makes me a bit leary.

News on AOW requirements for this dive:
Just got off the phone with AM2 and they say they dont require it, but trust that you have experience at these depths, you feel comfortable doing so and will take responsibility for yourself. I said it looked like 12 so far, i think this is close if not the number from the interest we have on this thread.

NetDoc:
Of course... we might have an instructor on board.
Or two..., plus a couple of DM's (i think)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom