Tenneco Towers 12/18 b'day dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver doh:
Aw dear gawd amighty... They went and made the expat a muderator.... :eyebrow: Congrats, what a birthday present.

Okay, as far as I am concerned I am also "in" :wink:

What's the water temps like there this time of year?

Jeff
(and when do you need the $$, now, or at the dock?)
Dock. I dont know temps for sure, but probably low to mid 70's 3 or 5mm weather depending on your desire :wink:

Scubakevdm:
What is the depart time and from where? Happy Birthday and congratulations too Simon!
Just checked on the website and its 1pm show, 1.30pm go, like quite a lot of PM charters. Happy b'day in a few weeks - like the day of the dive and thanks for the congrats :wink:

baitedstorm:
:crying: no mango anything now..... :crying:
If you want those mango marguaritas you will just have to make the party on Sunday!

Simon - you are staying for the party - right!?

I am so disappointed that I can't make this dive! Been down here 7 years and still have not dived on Tenneco! I'd risk being late but my sweet hubby knew we had never done the Boat Parade (our best friend's Xmas party was always the same day until this year) so he surprised me with the tickets the other day.

I will probably try to set something up for Saturday morning for those who can't do an afternoon dive. I'll do a separate post - and I won't let anyone who has committed to you sign up!

If it is a really good weekend then I'd like to hit the beach early Sunday as well. I'll have the party set and ready to go ahead of time.

Should be a fun weekend for everyone!

I would love to do this dive! Count me in! :monkeydan

Moved the headcount up to the 1st post, please check to see if you are up there.

simbrooks:
Moved the headcount up to the 1st post, please check to see if you are up there.

Enjoying playing with your new toys, Mr Mod???? :wink:

Marvel:
Enjoying playing with your new toys, Mr Mod???? :wink:
Not only cyber diving toys, still getting used to some new real world diving toys :wink: My new tanks, wing, regs, light are all getting workouts at various times!!

Simon, you can also add Darrel to the list.... yay!!!! he got someone to cover for him.. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom